Tír na nÓg
From Celtic Mythology
Tír na nÓg, the home of the Tuatha Dé Danann, was an Irish Gaelic Otherworld. It was (maybe) an island located somewhere in the west.
Tír na nÓg is the land of eternal youth and everlasting beauty. If you spend some days in Tír na nÓg, it would be years in Ireland.
The Dananns came from Tir na nÓg from four cities, where they learned their skills from four druids and received four talismans (one in each city). Then they settled in Ireland.
(City - Druid - Talisman)
- Falias - Morfesa - Lia Fáil (The Stone of Fal)
- Gorias - Esras - Gáe Assail (The Spear of Lugh)
- Murias - Semias - (Dagda's Cauldron), maybe Uinde?
- Findias - Uiscias - (The Sword of Nuada), maybe Fragarach?
Norse equivalent: Valhalla
- Celtic: Tír na nÓg ?
- Meaning: "Land of the Youth"